1-Day Flight Attendant (FA) Workshop (CCT001)
The 1-day Flight Attendant workshops aim to provide enthusiasts the following:
- an overview of the roles and responsibilities of a flight attendant;
- how to land the FA job
Ever wondered what are the duties of a crew on board? How to do the safety demo? Experience doing a slide drill? What takes place during a Flight Attendant Job interview? Why is it tough to get in? Why only 5% of the applicants make it? Want to learn more insights as to what airline companies are looking for?
To answer these questions, PTC Aviation offers these 1-day highly interactive workshops at its training facility at Broadlands Place, #3 MIA Road cor P. Mayuga St. Tambo Paranaque City.
1-day FA Workshop on Landing the Job
- Mock Interview and Feedback
- Getting the FA look
- Interview and Resume Tips
- Individual Safety Demo in our Airbus A320 Cabin Mock Up
1-day FA Workshop on the duties and responsibilities of a Flight Attendant
- Learn cabin crew flight routine
- Perform safety demo
- Snack and beverage service in our Airbus A320 Cabin Mock Up
- Evacuate and do slide drills in our Airbus A320 emergency slide
Since this is an interactive event, we are limiting the slots to 25 trainees only.
1-day (Saturdays) 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Who should attend:
- enthusiasts who want to learn more about the roles of the flight attendant
- job applicants who want to become flight attendants
- schools and universities taking subjects related to airline operations or air transport management